At Performa, we are aware that the world we live in is quite different from what it was just a few weeks ago. As leaders, we’re making complex decisions on a daily basis to keep our workforces and communities safe, while also moving our businesses forward. Safety is at the center of all we do at Performa Inc. As information about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are taking preventive measures to reduce the risk to our staff, clients, friends, and communities while providing the services you depend on.
Through these unprecedented times, Performa remains focused on the safety and well-being of our employees and their families, team members, clients and partners. The following are actions our organization has taken to date, as well as the current status of our operations. Please know that these may change based on the evolving situation, and we will continue to update this information if that occurs.
SAFETY OF OUR PEOPLE:
- We continue to closely monitor and follow the latest guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), OSHA and local, state and federal authorities for the health and safety of our employees.
- Our leadership team meets on a regular basis to monitor conditions, assess the impact of COVID-19 on our organization and continue to inform employees on our response.
ACTIONS PUT IN PLACE:
- Employees who can perform their job remotely and work from home are encouraged to do so until it’s safe to return to work.
- All Performa offices have been locked down and are accessible by employees and cleaning staff only.
- No non-essential business travel. Essential travel has been defined as travel required to fulfill customer requirements.
- No international business travel will take place until further notice.
- Performa has implemented a self-quarantine requirement for personal and professional domestic airline or out-of-state travel. Employees who have traveled domestically will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days and remain symptom-free before being able to return to work.
- All other travel will be subject to Performa, CDC and/or customer requirements in place at the time of an employee’s return before returning to work. Please review the travel guidelines on the CDC website for more information.
- In the event an employee is exposed to COVID-19, Performa will follow the CDC guidelines on when to discontinue home isolation.
- Employees are expected to voluntarily disclose any COVID-19 diagnosis to the leadership team so that potentially exposed individuals can be notified.
STATUS OF OUR OPERATIONS:
- We continue to support our clients with our planning, architectural and engineering services.
- On an ongoing basis, we are proactively communicating with our key partners to monitor schedules and output impacted by COVID-19. Our goal is to utilize our extensive reach and capabilities to manage through this current situation and help deliver services to support your business.
- We have emphasized the need for our employees to avoid close contact with large groups and have provided guidance on social distancing expectations.
- Performa is following CDC guidelines to maintain a safe and healthy work environment, including ensuring that all locations have sufficient hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes on hand. We are also consulting with our cleaning companies for all office locations to evaluate the frequency of cleanings needed and ensure thorough routine cleanings are being performed.
For 25 years we have been honored by the trust you place in us to support your business needs. Every day our decisions are guided by our core values, and this critical time is no different. Now more than ever, we will navigate this situation together. If there are things you need from us or additional ways, we can support you, please let us know. And most importantly, we wish good health for you, your families, and your communities.